What is oxygen therapy?
Oxygen is the element most vital to sustaining human life.
More essential than food or water, oxygen feeds the body and provides protection against a variety of harmful agents.
Every cell in the body needs oxygen to complete the metabolic processes that gives life and energy to every one of us. The essential element gives the athlete stamina, helps the injured heal, and protects from environmental toxins.
Oxygen provides the fuel needed by the brain to function properly, and it helps the body fight off infection by boosting the immune system.
Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy within a chamber is a method of increasing oxygen intake by exposing the body to oxygen at a higher than normal atmospheric pressure, causing super saturation of oxygen in the plasma and tissue fluids.
The increased oxygen level also allows the tissues to become more concentrated so that they can carry oxygen to areas of the body that would otherwise be difficult to reach.
The body utilises oxygen better, functions more efficiently, promotes healing, health and fitness.
- Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is a therapy that assists in healing, post operative and sporting injury recovery.
- It treats chronic disease and maximises the benefits of other treatment modalities.
- As it delivers oxygen under pressure via blood plasma to tissue to enhance wound healing.
- Oxygen Therapy helps decrease post operative inflammation, infection and encourages normal healing processes.
- It also is used as an adjunctive therapy in sports medicine to enhance recovery for athletes.
The Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber is available at Rejuven8 Penrith Cosmetic Clinic.
The You can rejuvenate with oxygen.